Analyst 3: Advertising Research
- Comcast Spotlight
- Job Type: Full Time
- Location: West Conshohocken, PA
Comcast Spotlight is looking for an enthusiastic, driven and intellectually curious individual to join our research team. Partners with multiple teams of advertising sales and research professionals to compile and translate market research into insightful, compelling sales stories that strategically position the value of Comcast Spotlight’s suite of marketing solutions. Has the ability to translate complex findings into simple reports and presentations and understands advertising research data, standards, and practices. The successful candidate will be able to look beyond ‘what’ an analysis shows with a strong desire to discover the ‘why’.
– Understands and applies various statistical concepts, research data,
standards, and practices.
– Works directly with cross-functional teams and department leadership
to create research presentations and summaries.
– Participates in meetings, training programs, and conferences as
– Reviews types and sources of purchased market research data and
recommends purchases to Marketing management.
– Coordinates and participates in the generation of regular and special
market research or trend reports to management.
– Ensures pertinent market information is translated and dispersed to
Marketing Research Department for evaluation.
– Maintains expertise in marketing research and stays current on new
developments through contacts with educational institutions,
professional organizations, publications, and vendors.
– Makes recommendations based on analysis and findings.
– Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
– Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
– Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
For full details and to apply: APPLY