Advertising Production Specialist
- Subaru of America
Subaru of America is looking for an Advertising Production Specialist to assist in all advertising production, including television and print advertising, added value program development and execution, and production of retailer marketing and advertising materials. This person will interact heavily with partner advertising agencies, SOA executives, multiple SOA departments, vendor partners, and SBR liaisons. The Advertising Production Specialist is also responsible for all strategy, budget, planning, development and production of non-Share the Love sales event and Awards advertising materials, i.e. television, print ads, interstitials (vignettes), etc.
Must be able to perform all of these:
- Coordinate the planning, development, and production of all Subaru brand and carline advertising materials, including, but not limited to, vehicle still photography and vehicle running footage photography, retailer television commercials, long format video content, digital content, print, radio, outdoor, etc.
- Coordinate asset creation for all National sales events (with the exception of Share the Love)
- Oversee the relationship with the ad agency to ensure optimal communication and performance on various projects. Clearly communicate strategy, direction and deliverables to meet deadlines.
- Review all Retailer advertising materials, as well as some digital advertising materials.
- Work with other outside partner agencies to ensure coordination of assets, and that contractual obligations are met and exceeded.
- Assist the team in ad-hoc marketing projects or needs, including but not limited to: presentations, reports, miscellaneous projects, etc.
- Work with the Integrated Advertising Manager to develop creative execution of awards and accolades (IIHS, KBB, etc.), news, and emerging technologies, such as EyeSight and STARLINK.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Must have excellent communication, project management, multi-tasking, and organization skills. Attention to detail and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment is required. Advertising Production experience is a plus. This position requires a strong marketing and analytical background, problem solving ability and highly developed verbal and written communication skills. Must have a thorough understanding of the Subaru product line, as well as SOA national, regional, and retailer operations is needed. The position interacts with all levels of management, FHI staff, various advertising agencies and field operations. MS Office skills required.
- Ability to give clear direction to agency partners on strategy, and clearly define the creative problem we need solved on various types of materials.
- Able to lead teams on production and make sure that the content or assets being captured meet the strategic objective for Subaru, the marketing department, etc.
- Ability to make decisions rooted in strategy and communication objective independently.
- Ability to travel to the West Coast (30% of the time).
Bachelor’s degree and 4-6 years of experience.
Please send resumes to: Sean Hellyer, PHR; firstname.lastname@example.org
Talent Acquisition Specialist – Sourcing and Recruiting