Advertising Operations Manager
- Lincoln Financial Group
- Operations Manager
Advertising Operations Manager
About the Company
Lincoln Financial Group, a Fortune 250 company with over 10,000 employees, provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence. Our core business areas — Life Insurance, Annuities, Retirement Plan Services and Group Protection — focus on supporting, preserving and enhancing over 17 million customer’s lifestyles and retirement outcomes.
Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates. The company had $238 billion in assets under management as of December 31, 2018.
Ranked one of the Best Large Employers in America by Forbes magazine, Lincoln Financial Group makes a serious investment in our employees’ futures through a broad range of wealth accumulation and protection plans, health and wellness programs, and career development resources designed to help each individual reach their personal and professional goals.
Corporate Advertising is looking for an experienced Advertising Operations Manager who will provide budget management, implement and manage workflow and best practices and processes across the Lincoln Financial Advertising and Sponsorship team. Reporting to the Director of Advertising.
- Budget Management: Providing budgeting, forecasting and reconciliation for large budgets. Ability to provide and maintain real time tracking of projections, status and cost. Manage reconciliation of media and advertising agency invoices, as well as coordinating requests, approvals and receipt of all purchase orders and contracts.
- Project Management: Assign and ensure that projects are prioritized and delivered on time and on budget. Communicate project management risks to team. Assist in the establishment/refinement of process and procedures across the team. Prior experience with Workfront a plus.
- SOW: Review SOW for agency partners consistently, managing workload to scope. Manage sow reconciliation quarterly. Conduct yearly agency reviews.
- Assist in the research and implementation of technology needs to provide more efficiency within the team; research industry news and trends.
- Training: Lead internal education (lunch and learns) for the advertising team and their stakeholders. Develop and educate team on policies and procedures. Assist team in developing presentations to share advertising successes.
- Communication of advertising successes and latest news via developing and implementing newsletters, communicating via internal social channels, dashboards and website.
- Assist with developing data archival process, creating and implementing process.
- Carries out duties in compliance with all state and federal regulations and guidelines. Complies with all company and site policies and procedures.
- Makes a positive contribution as demonstrated by: – Making suggestions for improvement – Learning new skills, procedures and processes
- Performs other duties as required.
- Remains current in profession and industry trends.
- 4 Year/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor’s) – Minimum Required
- 3-5+ years of experience in project management and budget management.
- Developing and implementing processes a plus.
- Experience with Workfront a plus.
- Successful candidates will be a team player with the ability to work with many teams at various levels, both internally and externally. Ability to juggle multiple projects at once. Multiple stakeholders at once- supporting the entire team function and key stakeholder is VP Adv and sponsorship. Passionate for defining and refining process and implementing efficiencies, budgets, detailed oriented, adaptable.
- Financial services background isn’t required however a passion to learn and develop industry expertise in this industry is a plus.