Advertising Account Management Internship
- Karma Agency
- Intern--Account Services
If you’re looking for a wide variety of hands-on client experience and an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team, consider a Karma internship. Karma has a diverse portfolio spanning education, manufacturing, lifestyle marketing, arts and culture and financial services. We ask our interns to take on meaningful client responsibilities, which often include research, project management, creative brief writing, project planning and more. Therefore, we expect a lot in return.
- Superb organizational skills with diligent attention to details
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Evident ability to think critically and connect the dots
- Excel in a fast-paced environment
- Resourceful and curious with a passion for learning
Fall internship positions are paid and typically run from September through December. Full-time availability required.
If you’re interested in applying for a fall marketing/advertising account management internship position, please send a cover letter and resume to Craig Hentosh at email@example.com by July 31, 2019.