Advertising Account Executive
- Account Management
The Karma Agency, a Philadelphia-based creative content agency, is seeking a passionate, team-oriented individual for the position of an Account Executive (“AE”). The AE will be part of an account team that services clients with intellectually demanding, complex subject matter and projects spanning traditional media, collateral, merchandising, digital and social media.
The AE is a junior account management position, which supports a team including a Senior Account Executive, Account Supervisor and Senior Management. Key day-to-day responsibilities include facilitating client requests, developing creative briefs, working with creative to manage ongoing client projects, planning and maintaining timelines, and conducting research that contributes to communications strategies.
Qualifying Skills & Traits
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Adept at multi-tasking and time management
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Capacity to creatively problem-solve
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, reacting quickly and intelligently
- Proactive, taking initiative and anticipating next steps
- Accountable and communicative, with evident ability to work within a team
Things That Make Candidates Interesting To Us
People who read the news.
Lifelong students of advertising, creative content and business trends.
Ambidextrous right and left brainers.
Optimistic problem solvers.
Knowledgeable people who know what they don’t know.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years of agency-based account service experience, including client contact and management of the creative projects.
If interested and qualified, please send BOTH your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com