Advertising Account Executive
- Brian Communications
- Account Management
Brian Communications is a strategic communications agency, led by Brian Tierney.
- Individual will work directly with Executive Vice President, Account Supervisor and client contacts to assist in development and implementation of marketing communications programs, including strategy, execution, budgeting, and timing.
- Individual understands traditional advertising functions including print and online ads, TV and radio commercials as well as collateral. The individual can manage day-to-day multi-platform program activities, often integrated with strategic public relations elements.
- Individual is able to effectively execute tactical integrated communications plans, oversee tracking and completion of client status reports, generate creative solutions to meet client needs, and maintain strong client relationships.
- Individual is able to complete comprehensive research needs related to campaign development, positioning and rebranding projects
- Individual will assist Executive Vice President and Account Supervisor with new business development as needed, including research proposal submissions and more
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or a related field.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in handling traditional advertising functions in an agency or agency-like environment but who is also at-home in the digital world.
- Ability to effectively manage one’s own time to work on multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills to communicate statuses and proactively set expectations with a variety of contacts, including managers and client contacts.
Send resume to: email@example.com