Ad Operations Coordinator
- Beasley Media Group
Description: Beasley Media Group, LLC is seeking an Ad Operations Coordinator to implement digital advertising campaigns. This position works with salespeople to ensure digital website advertising campaigns are running properly on the radio station websites. In addition to scheduling display campaigns, the ideal candidate will also have design experience working in Adobe Illustrator, and will bring a strong design portfolio to the table. Attention to detail and the ability to juggle multiple priorities and hit deadlines is a critical part of this position.
- Scheduling advertising creative in Google DFP for each radio station website
- Building custom landing pages on our radio station websites
- Collaborating with our sales department to create engaging advertising opportunities for our clients
- Pulling campaign and website stats
- Talking to people. Seriously, you’ll interact in some form or fashion with just about everyone in the company so you’ll need to have a problem-solving, positive “can do” attitude
- Bonus if you dabble in code and website development
This position is full-time and includes benefits.
Last Date for consideration: Until filled.
Applicants may email: email@example.com
or Toni Pirrone – firstname.lastname@example.org
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer