- Account Management
As an Account Supervisor you will be responsible for cultivating and nurturing strong working relationships across the internal agency and client teams alike. You thrive on the development of innovative marketing solutions while knowing how to maximize agency resources to deliver against client goals. The Account Supervisor is dedicated to the day-to-day delivery of client work on a group of accounts. They partner with an Associate Creative Director to ensure that client deliverables solve business challenges from a creative and strategic perspective.
- Develop thorough understanding of the client’s business. Able to lead strategic Discovery Sessions without AD oversight, but also welcoming their guidance.
- Lead content and production initiatives
- Establish trust and respect with clients, through strong attention to detail and the ability to drive projects to completion at the day to day level
- Identify opportunities to grow client business and involve agency resources (including supervisors and management) to secure
- Partner with AD/planners to understand, interpret and apply market research insights (concept testing, in-market testing, copy testing, brand health tracking)
- Can identify and articulate a great creative idea and present and defend it to clients or internal stakeholders
- Able to provide good feedback in defining or shaping a creative idea based on client business understanding
- Demonstrate sound knowledge of off-line and on-line communications
- Has managed a direct report before, and understands the value in teaching and mentoring an Account Executive
- Minimum of 5+ years in an agency or related environment
- Needs to have some video and photo production experience and understand the post production process.