Account Supervisor, PR & Social Media
- Aloysius Butler & Clark
- Account Management
The Account Supervisor, Public Relations & Social Media will maximize client brands and achieve measurable marketing results by working with client contacts and agency team members to create and execute PR marketing communications programs for clients. This will include collaborating with various team members to create multichannel programs that include advertising, direct mail, trade show support, web development and email marketing as well as a strong focus on public relations and social media.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops strategic marketing communications and PR plans and provides counsel to clients
- Effectively presents agency work/proposals to clients and supports other team members
- Directs PR activity on assigned accounts, keeping clients informed of account direction and maintaining forward momentum on projects
- Writes press releases, backgrounders and feature articles
- Develops media lists and opportunity calendars
- Executes media relations, social media, community relations and event planning
- Keeps apprised of clients’ brands/products/services/marketing developments – their key issues, competitive situation and industry trends
- Coordinates project timing and budgets with all relevant agency personnel
- Provides effective management of agency resources to ensure projects are delivered to appropriate standards on time and on budget
- Assists in the development of proposals for clients’ marketing initiatives
- Leads and participates in client meetings
- Provides client reporting and results analysis of key programs and initiatives
- Actively identifies and develops new business opportunities within existing accounts and support other new business efforts
- Displays marketing curiosity and a willingness to push thinking in new directions
- Responsible for performing other agency related tasks as assigned
- Make sure all assignments are on time and on budget.
- Assist in staff development as needed.
- Be highly motivated and well organized.
- Be highly creative.
- Love what you are doing and always strive to do great work.
- Complete timesheets daily.
Check us out online: https://abccreative.com/careers. You’ll get a sense of who we are — as well as the clients we serve.