- Aloysius Butler & Clark
- Account Management
Account Supervisors oversee multiple client relationships and are the primary point of contact between the agency and client. Account Supervisors are focused on building and maintaining a strong working relationship with clients and ensuring that assigned clients receive the highest level of service. In this capacity, they coordinate and collaborate with colleagues across multiple agency departments, with a focus on developing, recommending and presenting strategic solutions that deliver measurable results for the client. In addition, Account Supervisors are engaged in new business development, including agency prospects and expansion within existing clients.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Primary focus on strategic client development and new agency business opportunities.
- Partner with clients to build a clear target for success, along with measurements. Communicate effectively to key client personnel on business-level KPIs and the data clients care about most.
- Develop overall strategy working with internal agency teams and clients to ideate aligned opportunities to achieve business outcomes. Constantly seeking ways to increase agency profitability and agency value to clients, conveying strategic value across the account team and service offerings.
- Engage in ongoing conversations with clients around success, in addition to relationship management. Ensure that availability of account services support during normal business hours is available to clients.
- Identify, optimize and capitalize on opportunities, growing accounts accordingly and in line with overall agency goals. Develop new business and seek opportunities to promote agency services to clients, when appropriate. Present new concepts and strategies to client.
- Organize and participate in client meetings and periodic client status calls. Be available to respond to client questions and concerns as needed.
- Stay well versed in all aspects of assigned accounts and client projects that are in the queue.
- Manage account team performance and general vitality of the client/agency relationship, including coordination of client interaction with other members of the account team and freelancers and business contractors to:
- Provide guidance, as needed, to other AB&C departments, freelancers and contractors;
- Initiate proposals, estimates and budget authorizations in response to client needs and expectations;
- Review recommendations for consistency with established strategy and goals and monitor the implementation of approved strategies and plans;
- Review creative, media, PR/SM and research recommendations before they are sent to the client;
- Document client input by way of Client Conference Reports, Creative Briefs, Work Orders, project scope documents, etc.;
- Lead client and internal conference calls, meetings and reviews as needed or scheduled.
- Industry professional with 10+ years’ experience supervising, managing, measuring and growing strategic client relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business Administration, Marketing or Communications. Master’s degree preferred.
- Understanding of the components of marketing and advertising strategies and can apply them in making decisions.
- Genuine interest in business development and agency growth. Generates innovative, creative ideas and solutions.
- Comfortable with numbers, and evaluating and analyzing data.
- Motivated by benchmarks and financial targets, as well as client satisfaction.
- Demonstrated success turning one-off projects into strategic client relationships.
- Fundamental understanding of agency’s capabilities and breadth of service offerings.
- Experience managing and nurturing a portfolio of existing client relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to works collaboratively in a team environment with many different personalities.
- Ability to prioritize client expectations and needs and revise plans when required.
- Sharp attention to detail.
- Highly organized, energetic, approachable and credible persona.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
- Skilled at multitasking.
- Complete timesheets daily
Check us out online: https://abccreative.com/careers. You’ll get a sense of who we are — as well as the clients we serve.