- Account Management
The Account Supervisor will work closely with the Account Director to lead a team on work ranging from ad campaigns to marketing collateral to digital strategy and social content.
What We Look For
Clear thinkers who are articulate, concise and adaptable. Presentation experience. An excellent track record with direct client management and deft facilitation of the creative development process. Proven ability to accurately define the role of communications and establish appropriate context for creativity.
Skills and Expertise
- A master juggler possessed of sharp instincts and good judgment.
- Very strong, persuasive verbal and written communication.
- Skilled at synthesizing broad context into focused communications opportunities.
- Evident ability to think critically, articulate concepts, translate and apply direction.
- Proven team leader, eager to cultivate junior talent.
- 5-7 years of relevant professional work history: creative agency experience is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree at minimum.
- Knowledge of project management and production supervision is essential.
- Those with integrated campaign management experience will have a distinct advantage.
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org