Account Services & Social Media Intern
- Group Two Advertising
- Intern - Creative
What’s This Internship All About?
Being part of a full-service agency, you will learn what the Account Management team does on a daily basis to manage accounts, oversee creative campaigns and keep clients happy! This internship will give you exposure to the creative process, client relations and ultimately help you gain an understanding of how the various agency departments and roles work together to drive effective marketing strategy and results. You will also undergo training across various marketing channels – including, but not limited to social media community management and publishing, digital and traditional media.
Cool Stuff You’ll Get to Do:
- Closely shadow the Account Management team
- Learn how to capture and use competitive research
- Get trained on social media posting and community engagement
- Be involved in content creation and sourcing
- Learn how content calendars are developed for agency and clients
- Learn how departments communicate and collaborate on projects
- Participate in Agency and team meetings
When Will You Join Us?
This is an opportunity for the Spring, starting in February and going through May.
What We’re Looking For:
- Interest in marketing and advertising with a focus on social media, media and communication strategies
- Understanding of social networks, best practices for growing metrics
- General understanding of Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics
- Working knowledge of social platforms (ex. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube)
- Excellent writing, computer and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational ability and attention to detail
More Good Stuff:
- 16+ hours a week
- Previous internship, school or work experience in marketing and related fields
Ready to Apply?
Submit your resume to Alexandra Peters at APeters@grouptwo.com