Account Services Intern
- Group Two Advertising
- Intern - Account
What’s This Internship All About?
Being part of a full-service agency, you will learn what the Account Management team does on a daily basis to manage accounts, oversee creative campaigns and keep clients happy!
Cool Stuff You’ll Get to Do:
- Closely shadow the Account Management team
- Learn how to capture and use competitive research
- Get trained on social media posting and community engagement
- Be involved in content creation and sourcing
- Learn how content calendars are developed for agency and clients
- Learn how departments communicate and collaborate on projects
- Participate in Agency and team meetings
When Will You Join Us?
This is an opportunity for the Winter, starting in January and going through May.
This is an unpaid internship for educational purposes, available for credits and the opportunity to become a part time team member based on performance.
What We’re Looking For:
- Interest in marketing and advertising with a focus on social media, media and communication strategies
- Understanding of social networks, best practices for growing metrics
- General understanding of Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics
- A desire to both learn from the experience and contribute
- Working knowledge of social platforms (ex. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube)
- Excellent writing, computer and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational ability and attention to detail
More Good Stuff:
- 16+ hours a week
- Previous internship, school or work experience in marketing and related fields
Ready to Apply?
Submit your resume to Katie Seibert at firstname.lastname@example.org