Account Services Intern
- Group Two Advertising
- Intern - Account
Group Two Advertising, THE ad agency for home builders, has an opportunity for an out-of-the box and forward-thinking intern who’s ready to learn and create with our animated, homebuilder-happy, advertising-obsessed team.
Cool Stuff You’ll Get to Do:
- Closely shadow the Account Management team
- Learn how to capture and use competitive research
- Get trained on social media posting and community engagement
- Be involved in content creation and sourcing
- Learn how content calendars are developed for agency and clients
- Learn how departments communicate and collaborate on projects
- Participate in Agency and team meetings
When Will You Join Us?
This is an opportunity for the Summer, starting in May and going through August.
This is an unpaid internship for educational purposes
What We’re Looking For:
- Interest in marketing and advertising with a focus on social media, media and communication strategies
- General understanding of Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics
- Working knowledge of social platforms (ex. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube)
- Excellent writing, computer and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational ability and attention to detail
More Good Stuff:
- 16+ hours a week
- Previous internship, school or work experience in marketing and related fields
Ready to Apply?
Submit your resume to Katie Seibert at firstname.lastname@example.org