- Account Planning
Three powerful disciplines. One source. That’s the power of OneMagnify. A global marketing company that combines brand strategy with actionable analytics to deliver measurable results.
We work with clients that include DuPont, Ford, Whirlpool, McKesson and the Delaware Lottery. We are looking for an experienced Account Planner that’s interested in doing some great work with us.
Account Planner, Senior Account Planner
Reports to Director of Strategy
Existing accounts and new business.
Three-to-five years prior agency or brand experience and the ability to:
- Conduct independent, third party research on client categories, competitors, media consumption
and market trends.
- Summarize background research into client and market analysis that points to challenges and opportunities.
- Develop target audience and segment profiles that deliver insight that can lead to compelling positioning and communications platforms.
- Clearly articulate marketing and communications strategies.
- Prepare concise creative briefs that lead to focused creative strategies.
- Objectively evaluate the success of proposed creative executions.
- Manage day-to-day activity on select accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university is required.
Please submit resumes to our HR portal