- Account Management
20/10, a leading design, digital and marketing agency in West Chester, seeks a Account Manager to join our growing team. Responsibilities include developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients and working alongside cross-functional teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions. Excellent time and project management skills are a must.
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with clients
- Manage accounts with projects ranging from website development, print, branding, and digital marketing
- Develop creative briefs based on strategic understanding of a client’s needs
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions
- Interpret feedback and share/collaborate with creative teams
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- 3- 5 years marketing experience with agency background desirable
- Expert at Microsoft Office Suite and Google Apps
- Work well in a team setting, but has the ability to work independently when needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel locally, as needed.
To apply, please visit: https://2010solutions.com/career
Please do not contact if you are a recruiter. Only accepting positions from valid U.S. citizens.