Account Manager – beMarketing
- Account Management
beMarketing is an advertising agency located in the Philadelphia Suburbs. We service small, medium and top brands, working to maximize their reach and bottom line through integrated marketing solutions.
Recipient of Philadelphia Top 100’s fastest growing privately held companies four years in a row, we’re proud to be growing our team and leading businesses’ marketing efforts! We are currently seeking an Account Coordinator.
beMarketing is expanding our energetic team and is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our Account Management department. This position is intended for someone with previous account management experience. The AM’s primary responsibilities will include assisting in the front-line client support for beMarketing’s marketing campaigns, managing certain segments of the company’s day-to-day client facing operations, and assisting in other growth areas within the company. This person would also be responsible for managing content for clients of a wide array of industry verticals.
- Coordinate the creation, presentation and ultimately the development of client projects
- Facilitate brainstorming and kickoff meetings, as needed.
- Manage the archiving process when jobs are done and oversee digital asset management
- Work closely with account and creative teams to ensure all deliverable dates and requirements are met
- Assign resources for client, internal and new business projects
- Create, update and distribute a regular production schedule
- Create comprehensive project briefs for websites
- Enhance and maintain a workflow system that drives both production speed while allowing for creativity
- Define the roles and responsibilities of all creative team members as it pertains to executing on specific projects
- Prepare budget estimates, scopes of work and proposals when needed
- Serve as the external representative of the creative department for our client base
- Develop, maintain and manage vendor relationships
- 2+ years’ experience with strong project management skills
- Superior written / verbal communication skills along with strong customer service skills
- Online Lead Generation and/or Mobile Advertising experience a plus
- Persuasive, fact-based, and articulate with superlative collaboration skills
- Strong sense of urgency combined with close attention to detail
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects/activities seamlessly within a fast-paced setting
- Tenacious protector of brand and quality standards
- Expert-level organizational skills
- Strong prioritization and time-management skills
- The ability to solve problems and get results
- An open decision-making process that welcomes input from others
- An overall positive disposition
- Marketing Communications: 2 years (Required)
- advertising: 2 years (Required)
To apply, please visit https://bemarketing.com/careers/