- Bowstring Studios
- Account Management
Bowstring Studios is seeking a creative, talented, organized and ambitious Account Manager, for immediate hire. The successful candidate will be someone comfortable in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment and who is willing to meet new challenges with a “can do” spirit.
Our Account Manager will serve as the day-to-day communication liaison with our clients and will support our sales efforts with new and existing clients. The ideal candidate will be able to work independently under tight deadlines and collaboratively with our business development team. This position reports to the CEO.
Major responsibilities for this position will include:
- Strong client management and solid relationship building skills.
- Collaborate closely with our internal creative directors on marketing materials and presentations.
- Strong self-discipline and organizational habits.
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously in varying stages of development.
- A flexible approach to their workday
- Effective and confident communicator with clients v
- Providing the highest quality customer service to both clients and coworkers.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 3 to 5 years of relevant account management experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Video production knowledge and experience an added advantage.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects/activities simultaneously.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision with great accuracy and efficiency
- An enthusiastic, supportive and flexible team player approach.
- A desire and passion for learning and improvement.
Bowstring offers a competitive compensation package including salary, health and dental benefits, paid time off bank, retirement plan with company match, profit sharing plan and flexible working hours. Compensation: $45K – $50K + / Based on experience.
Potential applicants should forward a cover letter including salary requirements, and a résumé to email@example.com, with “Account Manager” in the subject line. Please, no phone calls.