- ChatterBlast Media
- Account Management
ChatterBlast Media is seeking a dynamic social media Account Manager to support the company’s expanding client list. The company has a strong brand focused on creative, strategic and effective social media consulting, marketing and training.
The Account Manager must have a passion for digital trends combined with an understanding of consumers, B2C/B2B marketing, social networks and brands. This role will be client facing and requires a creative, enthusiastic and detail-oriented strategist and project manager. You are a diplomat. You know when to take calculated risks. You are curious.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Act with integrity, exercise strong judgment and creativity, and appropriately communicate with clients and colleagues.
- Provide extensive knowledge of and hands-on experience with a wide array of digital communication channels.
- Develop and execute content and advertising strategies, as well as community interactions for client engagements.
- Provide consistent and insightful project management, planning and reporting.
- Undergraduate degree in advertising, communications, marketing, public relations, media studies, business and/or related fields.
- 2-3 years of digital media experience, ideally in an agency, marketing services or consulting environment.
For a full description and to apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org