- Beasley Media Group
Beasley Media Group is searching for sales professionals to develop and sell advertising and marketing campaigns to new and existing clients for their local radio stations. Responsibilities include soliciting new business through prospecting and cold calling, managing and growing existing assigned accounts and budgets, as well as identifying client advertising needs. The position includes contacting prospective customers to sell radio time for the broadcasting station/network. The ideal candidate will develop and present customized solutions to meet those clients’ needs. The successful candidate will cultivate and maintain relationships with clients by providing top quality service.
- Must have a passion for sales;
- Must prepare promotional plans, sales literature, and advertising proposals;
- Must develop proposals utilizing MS office products;
- Must investigate and resolve customer problems;
- Communicate with other departments to assure quality service in placing orders;
- Arrange promotional events;
- Attend sales meeting, training sessions, and client remotes;
- Must have valid driver’s license with stellar driving record.
Last date for consideration: Until filled.
Applicants may email: email@example.com
Beasley Media Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer