- MOD Worldwide
- Account Management
Clients are people, you understand that.
Are you up for the fight?
Does your utility belt include a fire extinguisher in case there’s a fire to put out, a shoulder to lean on, up-to-the-second task list, a magic wand for negotiating, and unitard for doing backflips? Our business is like a symphony. The behind the scenes magic is in your hands, the client is your baby and you best prepared to fight for their interests.
- Actively seek new business opportunities with clients.
- Communicate effectively with clients on key accounts.
- Maintain client expectations by promptly relaying project statuses and managing workflow.
- Establish and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Ensure the senior team informs and drives synergy across communication platforms.
- 4+ years in business development, and customer-focused management.
- Superior presentation skills with the ability to maintaining agency standards and strategic point-of-view.
- Recognize, develop, and enhance concepts conceived by staff and direct translation across all channels.
- Experience managing the creative process, brand standards, writing proposals including client briefings.
- Large brand experience preferred.
- Must be industry aware of current events, trends, and general advertising culture.
Come blow our minds.
Send your resume & chops today. email@example.com.