- Omnicom Health Group
- Account Management
We are looking for an AE to join our Entrée Health team in Princeton NJ! You will act as an internal day-to-day contact for all account services activity. You will support senior account team members in executing creative work, building effective client relationships and managing the critical components of successful project management.
- Execute overall brand objectives and strategies for brands as assigned under the guidance of senior account team members
- Participate in face to face client meetings, engage with clients independently on small tactical initiatives under the guidance of senior account team members
- Draft internal contact reports, manage status reports, monitor brand and projects in progress. Provide competitive and market research as assigned.
- Interact with cross functional brand team members to ensure regular and accurate information exchange
- Coordinate with Finance: execute elements of the estimating, billing, and reconciliation processes as directed by Supervisor.
- Liaise with Project Management team: open job numbers, assist in the development of key project documents including but not limited to client project status and internal meeting reports.
- Participate in Omnicom Health Group training classes and initiatives as appropriate.
- Assist account team with all meeting preparation
- Develop product knowledge base.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- A minimum of 1-year work experience within the advertising industry or related field.
- Pharmaceutical advertising is preferred, not required.
- Ability to multi-task in a faced paced environment while functioning as a member of a highly collaborative team.
- Basic understanding of digital communications and media channels preferred.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Superior organizational skills.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org