Account Executive/Senior AE
- Account Management
Three powerful disciplines. One source. That’s the power of OneMagnify. A global marketing company that combines brand strategy with actionable analytics to deliver measurable results.
We work with clients that include DuPont, Ford, Whirlpool, McKesson and the Delaware Lottery. We are looking for an experienced Account Executive/Senior Account Executive that’s interested in doing some great work with us.
The Account Executive is responsible for managing, coordinating and leading Agency resources in order to meet Client(s) marketing and advertising needs. In this role, the Account Executive has responsibility for Agency development and output of the highest quality communications product.
Oversees Communications Activities
- Develops creative briefs and schedules
- Assures that the work is done on strategy
- Responsible for all final communications work (“quality control”)
- Provides analysis of all programs and activities
Leads Strategy Development
- Works with, and leads, Agency Team to develop creative work that meets the needs of the business/marketing strategy
- Adds value-added thinking to the Client’s business
- Helps to develop communications plans and proposals
- Helps the Client(s) evaluate the effectiveness of developed marketing programs and determine next steps
- Helps Client’s monitor competitive activities and plans appropriate response/action
- Keeps abreast of industry trends, developments and opportunities
- Responsible for budget management
- Keeps Client/Agency informed of all budget issues
Role requires 5+ years of agency or related marketing experience.
Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university.
Contact person: Rowan Sidd – email@example.com