- Account Management
PRIMARY FUNCTION / POSITION SUMMARY: Job Listing #023982
The Account Executive is a key member of the Ford Dealer account management team. Much will be asked of the Account Executive and a “can do” attitude and spirit is necessary for success. The primary responsibility of the Account Executive is to assist in many of the day-to-day functions on the account.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES / PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- The nature of the AE’s position requires ongoing and frequent interactions with agency professionals and with clients and outside partners as follows:
- Internal to Agency – the AE has daily contact with and provides clear, succinct direction to all team members in Account Services, Creative Services, Operations, Media partners and the Production department.
- External to Agency – the AE has contact with partners regarding materials for client sponsorships and promotions as well as contact with the client as requested.
- Create a working environment that encourages and supports a positive mindset about the work as well as the client and agency staff that is involved.
- Encourage, and demonstrate, unity behind team and agency decision-making.
- Works closely with Agency Team to move Creative and Traffic work through internal system.
- Assist in development, design and compilation of power point meeting presentation(s).
- Coordinate meeting materials and ensure copies are distributed within the internal agency and client teams.
OTHER ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT DUTIES:
- Draft and distribute client correspondence such as monthly Ad Bulletins.
- Review and update weekly status trackers and internal reports.
- Facilitate special requests as needed (internal agency and client information requests).
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Use sound and logical judgment.
- Possess a keen eye for detail.
- Establish priorities and objectives while adapting to changes in workload and working conditions without loss of productivity on multiple projects at once.
- Interpret information, draw conclusions and present findings from various reports.
- Strong team player but able to work independently with initial direction from Supervisor.
- Maintain constructive behavior in the face of adversity.
- Deliver clear, concise and accurate messages both verbally and written.
- Be knowledgeable and proficient on regularly used programs (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Publisher and internal programs).
- Limited trouble-shooting of network and IT/Printer issues as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Some agency experience is a plus, preferably as an AAE, Account or Traffic Coordinator.
- Digital knowledge / experience
- Have physical and mental requirements to meet the above listed job responsibilities.
To Apply Online #023982 : APPLY
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, GTB Agency, LLC. does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, genetics, pregnancy-related status, veteran status, physical or mental disability where the individual is otherwise qualified, national or ethnic origin, or on any other basis where protected by local, state, or federal law.