- iHeart Media
Identifies and develops new business opportunities; keeps and grows existing client relationships; offers solutions that help clients achieve their business goals; closes business; meets set sales target.
- Identifies and solicits new business; builds and maintains a full pipeline of sales prospects.
- Services and grows relationships in existing base of clients.
- Identifies client/agency needs and develops persuasive proposals to meet needs and opportunities.
- Delivers effective sales presentations.
- Maintains client communication and ensures client satisfaction.
- Negotiates rates based on iHeartMedia’s budgets.
- Works collaboratively with internal partners to drive revenue.
- Follows all station procedures for preparing orders, resolving billing issues, submitting regular reports regarding sales, pipeline lists, forecasts and competitive analysis.
- Candidate must drive their own vehicle with a valid driver’s license and state-mandated auto insurance
- Adept at prospecting and using effective consultative selling principles and practices
- Strong client service relationship-building skills
- Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi task in a fast-paced environment
- Negotiation and closing proficiency
- 2+ years in media/advertising sales is preferred, but not required
Please click here to apply for this job.
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER