- Garfield Group
- Account Management
Garfield Account Executives lead our quest to live at the corners of organization, innovation, and creativity. They’re the conductors of our orchestra — ensuring everything comes together at just the right moment. They collaborate with our Creative, Account, and Development teams to determine deadlines and deliverables. They identify client messages and create brand strategies that brings those messages to life.
If you’re the type of leader who can convince someone to buy a trampoline just by saying “jump,” keep reading.
- Manage day-to-day client relationships and provide regular updates to Agency leadership
- Develop strategy documents, creative briefs, work statements, and project plans
- Satisfy expectations and overall revenue growth goals from multiple clients
- Balance multiple projects, campaigns, and tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Manage budgets and develop project estimates
- Work independently, and play well with others
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or communications
- At least three to four years’ agency experience
- Strong project management skills
- Strong attention to detail, communication skills and presentation prowess
- Professional and positive attitude
- Strong problem solving skills