Univision 65, WUVP-TV in Philadelphia is seeking a full time Sales Coordinator to assist the sales department. The Account Coordinator will support the Sales Managers, as well as Station Account Executives in all aspects of daily account maintenance and act as the day to day liaison with advertising agencies and direct clients as needed by the sales team.
Major areas of responsibilities include:
- Support Sales Manager
- Support Station Local Account Executives
- Process sales orders (Contract entry, file receipt, filing, processing and other responsibilities as needed) – in a timely and efficient manner.
- Facilitate and prepare station information, customized documents, client proposals, etc.
- Resolve scheduling issues, program changes and pre-emptions
- Resolve invoice discrepancies
- Send commercial air times to agencies
- Fulfill basic agency requests
- Administrative tasks include answering phones, booking travel and preparing expense reports as well as ordering supplies, handling day-to-day office management responsibilities.
Required Skills & Experience
• Bilingual Spanish/English required.
• Previous advertising/media experience.
• Experience working with Ad Traffic Departments.
• Media math skills
• Excellent organizational, consulting, communication, and presentation skills
• Working knowledge of all Microsoft office products (Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.)
Desired Skills & Experience
• Knowledge of Wide Orbit, Eport, Strata, and other Contract Entry Systems.
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Film, Business Administration, or equivalent work experience.
• Knowledge of News Production.
• Must be willing to work from office in Philadelphia, PA
• Employment/education will be verified
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
Please send cover letter and resume to the contact information below:
Regular Mail: 4449 N Delsea Drive, Newfield, NJ 08344
UNIVISION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER