Account Coordinator – beMarketing
- Account Management
beMarketing is an advertising agency located in the Philadelphia Suburbs. We service small, medium and top brands, working to maximize their reach and bottom line through integrated marketing solutions.
Recipient of Philadelphia Top 100’s fastest growing privately held companies three years in a row, we’re proud to be growing our team and leading businesses’ marketing efforts! We are currently seeking an Account Coordinator.
The Account Coordinator’s primary responsibility will include assisting in the front-line client support for beMarketing’s marketing campaigns, managing certain segments of the company’s day-to-day operations, and assisting with other customer support functions such as training. This person would also be responsible for managing content for clients of a wide array of industry verticals. The ideal person will be a highly motivated individual.
● Assist Account Managers with client deliverables
● Create monthly content and marketing strategies for clients
● Contribute to the growth of clients’ online presence
● Develop relationships with internal partners to support on-going service and development
● Conduct internal meetings with each department
● Utilize tools and management software to report and support AM on client campaigns
● Support AM with monthly reporting and review in association with client KPIs for growth
● Research and develop sales collateral for sales team
● Provide support for business development efforts
● Special assignments as needed
● Excellent oral and written communication skills
● Top-Notch Project Management skills
● Creativity and ability to work on own initiative and meet deadlines
● Knowledge of the social media atmosphere
● Strong leadership skills and experience working with multiple departments
● Proficient in computer software programs with a knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Suite including Photoshop/Illustrator
● Highly Competent in Customer Service
To apply, please send us your resume and cover letter by email.