- Elevate Healthcare Marketing
- Account Management
Elevate your career, your life and the good you can do in the world—all while you help us to Elevate healthcare marketing.
Elevate Healthcare Marketing is a multidisciplinary strategy practice specializing in shaping and translating product objectives into actionable sales and marketing strategies.
We are looking for entry-level pharmaceutical marketing professionals with 0-2 years of pharmaceutical account management experience to join our team!
The Account Coordinator works primarily within the company and is responsible for supporting a productive working environment for the accounts to which he/she is assigned. Working as part of a larger team, the Account Coordinator provides administrative and client-related internal support to the account team and traffic managers, achieving client and agency objectives with efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree required; a concentration in communications, marketing, pharmaceutical marketing, and/or business administration highly desirable
- Equivalent of 0 to 2 years in account management in health care, medical, scientific, pharmaceutical, or advertising/communications agency
- Demonstrated “roll-up-your-sleeves” approach to supporting the execution of larger tactical initiatives, as required.
- You must be able to travel, meet with clients, and attend meetings as required. We offer a positive, friendly environment, an incredibly hip and aspirational culture, and of course, competitive salary and benefits.
Send your resume to Jointhemission@elevateHC.com EOE