Account Assistant Intern
- Intern - Administrative
The Accounts Assistant Intern should possess the skills to effectively assist Account Executives and communicate with clients. An energetic self motivated individual with an entrepreneurial spirit. Open to critique/improvement and is a multi-tasker. Experience in customer service recommended. Pursuing project or account management in a startup/creative environment. Strong verbal and written communication, problem solving and decision making skills. Experience in Microsoft Office applications.
• Assist an assigned Account Executive in managing projects such as; brand discovery, rebranding, website design and development, and ongoing marketing
• Develop a thorough understanding of each client’s industry and business through diligent research
• Work collaboratively with client and internal teams to identify solutions for critical business issues within existing client relationships.
• Will be working with high degree of autonomy, and will need to show discipline and accountability with assigned tasks
• Assist in the development of project management process such as status reports, analytic and metric reports, budgeting and measuring client successes
• Assist in the development of marketing plans, strategies and other business development needs