As a courtesy to regional organizations, we list big events. For further information, please contact organization directly and not the Philly Ad Club.
Welcome to the weekly scoop for all updates for Philly Tech Week 2019 presented by Comcast, now only short 6 weeks away: May 3 – May 11, 2019.
- We just announced that this year’s 2019 Signature Event will be at the new Comcast Technology Center, and if you were there last year – you know how we do. Get your tickets here now!, Due to limited capacity, they will run out fast.
- In exciting local celebrity news, we’re organizing a panel discussion with the brains behind the now-beloved, Gritty. The marketing team behind the Philadelphia Flyers’ mascot will share their process of how they’ve handled and built off of the viral success of the Flyers’ mascot! …just maaaybe Gritty will make a quick appearance!? 🙏 Fingers and toes crossed everyone!
- Not to mention we’re working with, Sara Mohazzebi, who was previously editor-in-residence for the launch of the digital division of Reese Witherspoon’s production company Hello Sunshine ☀️ come say 👋 at Introduced, May 9th at Convene Cityview.
- Conferences are great opportunities, but often times not in the budget. We get it. Attend Dev or Introduced by Technical.ly conferences FREE via our brand new scholarship program. Don’t be shy, learn more and apply today.
- Rain or shine, the ninth annual Philly Tech Week will kickoff on First Friday in Old City! By the way, there’s still time to apply to demo to show off your project to the community! Stay tuned for a very exciting update about the festival – coming April 3rd!
- Whew! 50 events confirmed so far and 50+ additional pending for the PTW19 Community Calendar, with focuses ranging from Cyber Security to GEO Jawnsfor 9 straight days of 🔥 programming, May 3rd through May 11th!
- This year, we’re welcoming DialPad, Justworks, Penn State Abington, Testing Xperts, Truss Holdings, DrayNow, CGI, and Pariveda among our first time sponsors. Thank you to all of the PTW19 sponsors and if you’re interested in learning about our packages, check out our sponsorship guide for more details on how to get involved with our events.
- Relive the magic that was Introduced by Technical.ly year one through this video, this recap, these glowing tweets and these photo albums from the event. ➿ Good times then and these are good times too ➿
💌 As promised, below is the latest roundup of all #PTW19 editorial coverage from our reporters and event organizers. We’ll get back to you this time next week, and hey, are you following along for real-time announcements via social media? Twitter and IG is @phillytechweek? Like for like? 🙂