Discover how to be more innovative within the
See how digital is becoming ever more inclusive in
Here is your chance to listen to and ask questions on Philadelphia Area Agencies successes and digital breakthroughs.
This capstone session of a three part series will focus discussion on:
- The latest in agency digital innovation
- Breakthrough impacts and successes
- How to build an innovation team
- Nodes of collaboration in the Philly Area
- Idea generation and information to share and adapt
…And enjoy a continental breakfast!
To Register: REGISTER
Zach Seward, Editor-in-Chief – Technical.ly
- Lee Cichanowicz, Director of Digital Innovation – Pavone
- Josh Goldblum, Founder + CEO – Bluecadet
- Todd Miller, Chief Experience Officer – The Archer Group
- Chris Reif, SVP, Creative & Innovation – A&G
- Steve Rosen, General Manager, and
- Steve Merino, Chief Creative Officer – ab+c Creative Intelligence
Come . . . listen, learn, apply!
Wednesday, May 4, 2016
Independence Visitors Center – Liberty View Ballroom
1 North Independence Mall W, Philadelphia, PA 19106
Registration at 8:00 AM, program begins sharply at
8:30 AM and concludes around 10:30 AM.
$45 per Philly Ad Club Member and Corporate Member Guests
$68 per non-member
$25 per student non-member