Be ahead of big changes coming to our marketing and advertising industry!
Digital Disruption and Transformation!
Here is your chance to ask questions of Leading Philly Innovators and learn new advertising and marketing approaches for closing the customer gap.
This first of a three part series (hold the dates of March 23 and April 20) will focus discussion on:
- An overview of innovation, entrepreneurship, and brand leadership in Philly
- The overall impact of innovation on our city and industry
- The role innovation plays in our marketing and advertising programs
- How digital technology is making the “science” part of advertising easier
- How innovation can teach marketers more about their consumers
Nick Bayer – CEO, Saxbys Coffee
- Danielle Cohn – Entrepreneurial Engagement, Comcast NBC Universal
- Jeanne Mell – VP Marketing Communications, University City Science Center
- Eliza Pollack – Program Manager for Innovation Management, City of Philadelphia
- Charles Sacco – Assistant Dean for Strategic Initiatives, Close School of Entrepreneurship, Drexel University
Come . . . listen, learn, apply!
Thursday, February 18, 2016
Saxbys Coffee Headquarters
(2300 Chestnut Street, Suite 310)
Registration at 8:00 AM, program begins sharply at
8:30 AM and concludes around 10:00 AM.
FREE for Philly Ad Club Members
$30 per non-member
To register: REGISTER
Philly Ad Club Registration Cancellation Policy:
If you can no longer attend an event for which you have registered, you may assign it to another person’s name up to the start of the event or, with two days prior notice to email@example.com, receive a credit toward a future event.