Celebrate … at the 2017, 70th Anniversary Movers & Shakers Pinnacle Awards Honorees Luncheon!
A prestigious opportunity to honor outstanding achievers in the Philadelphia Communications Industry … who, through their personal efforts and leadership, have had a very significant, positive, memorable and profound impact on our professional community!
Pinnacle Award Receipients:
- Lyn Kremer – Past Publisher, Philadelphia Business Journal
- Paul Muller – President, Team Toyota and Tri-State Toyota Dealers
- Ukee Washington – Co-Anchor, CBS 3 Eyewitness News
Hear from these honorees on what motivators inspired them throughout their careers … be encouraged by their accomplishments … and show how much we appreciate their positive impact on our industry!
Also, join in a special recognition of two Philly Ad Club 2.0 Leaders:
- Ty Burrowbridge – Creative Director, Red Tettemer O’Connell + Partners
- Nicole Michalik – On-Air Personality/Director Social Media, iHeartMedia
These two young professionals, as chosen by their peers, are helping set the pace for new frontiers and the future of our industry!
Date: Wednesday, April 12, 2017
Place: Union League
140 S Broad St
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Time: Registration opens at 11:00 AM
Luncheon begins sharply at 12:00 Noon
$75 per Philly Ad Club Member and Corporate Member Guest
$105 per non-member
$45 per student member
$750 per table of 10
*The difference in non-member rates paid by a company or individual over a six-month period may be applied up to the maximum cost of a corporate or individual membership, respectively.
To Register: REGISTER