Learn why eSports is predicted to exceed $1 Billion in Revenue by 2019 . . . and How You Can Take Advantage of it!
Whether you fully know what it is about or not, your marketing efforts will benefit from hearing from a panel of experts on:
- How home gaming evolved into sellout crowds in arenas to watch teams compete
- The reasons why advertisers and brands are sponsoring players, teams and leagues
- Why a devoted, youthful demographic is just now bursting into the mainstream
- And teen video players are being recruited to participate with $100,000 salaries
- Plus, compete for game prize pools over a $1,000,000
- It’s all about the force gaming has become in the world of sports, entertainment and technology
– John Fazio – Chairman/President, N3rd Street Gamers
– Jon Gosier – Founder/General Partner, Southbox Ventures
– Jeff Hemschoot – Marketing Director, Jersey Mike’s
– Wayne Kimmel – Managing Partner, SeventySix Capital
– Anthony Pizzo – eSports PhD Candidate, Fox School of Business
Geoff Wang, Varsity eSports Head Coach, Harrisburg University
Who Should Attend: If you are in Advertising, Marketing, Brand Development, Sponsorships, eSports, or looking for a new boast to your current promotional mix … you should attend!
PLUS, all attendees will receive a free ticket to Game Masters: The Exhibition, courtesy of the Franklin Institute
Come . . . listen, learn, apply!
You’ll be happy you did!
Date: Thursday, July 12, 2018
Location: Independence Visitor Center
599 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
Time: Registration begins at 8:00 AM
Program – 8:30-10:30 AM
Early Bird Pricing (ends at 11:59 PM on 7/9):
$50 per Philly Ad Club Member and Corporate Member Guest
$75 per non-member
$35 per student member
Or Pay After 11:59 PM on 7/9:
$60 per Philly Ad Club Member and Corporate Member Guest
$85 per non-member
$45 student member
*The difference in non-member rates paid by a company or individual over a six-month period may be applied up to the maximum cost of a corporate or individual membership, respectively.
Register online at phillyadclub.com, by email to email@example.com or call 215-477-1993