Learn the Ins and Outs of Doing a Podcast! Why Podcasts Matter, Even if You Don’t Have One! Hear How You Can Start Making Podcasts!
Whether you work out of your garage or you’re a big business, podcasting is an important form of communicating valuable knowledge!
Learn some of the history of podcasting
- Find out who is doing podcasting right
- What makes the best podcast guest, best host
- The best way to find, hold, and influence an audience
- What’s involved from low-tech to high-tech
- How to get on Apple Podcast
- And is podcasting right for you …
Hear from these Experienced Panelists:
- Jeff Gibbard – Host of “Shareable: At the Intersection of People and Technology” Podcast
- Bjorn Henriques – Host of the new Philly Ad Club “Philly Adcast” Podcast
- Geoffrey Klein – Host of “Connect the Dots” Podcast
- Hillary Rea – Founder of “Tell Me a Story,” Producer and Host of the Podcast “Rashomon”
- Lisa Leonard – Lisa Leonard Voiceworks
Who Should Attend: If you are in Advertising, Marketing, Branding, Image Development, Sponsorships, or looking for a new boast to your current promotional mix … you should attend!
Come . . . listen, learn, apply!
Date: Wednesday, October 24, 2018
1033 N 2nd St.
Philadelphia, PA 19123
Registration begins at 8:00 AM
Program 8:30-10:30 AM
FREE to Philly Ad Club Members
To Register: REGISTER
Register online, by email to email@example.com or call 215-477-1993
*The difference in non-member rates paid by a company or individual over a six-month period may be applied up to the maximum cost of a corporate or individual membership, respectively.