Annual Outlook Breakfast!
A look to 2018 … insights, plans, predictions for the 12 months ahead!
How will the current economic, business, and marketing environment influence the strategic direction of advertisers for 2018?
What marketing, advertising, and communications plans are in the making? Where do category leaders see themselves and the competition a year from now? How are they going to get there?
- Ivy Brown – Vice President, Brand Marketing and Advertising, TIAA Financial Services
- Shakeel Farooque – Vice President, Digital & eCommerce, Campbell Soup Company
- Allison Greenberg Loughlin – Vice President, Marketing & Creative, Lilly Pulitzer
- Kevin Mazzucola – Executive Director of the Philadelphia Auto Show, Auto Dealers Association of Greater Philadelphia
- Viraj Patwardhan – Director for Digital Consumer Experience, Jefferson Health
- Christine Spencer – Vice President of Marketing, Museum of the American Revolution
- Josh Sevin – Acting Executive Director, Economy League of Greater Philadelphia
Plus, other major outlooks for 2018 …
The unexpected … and best kept secrets in business, today!
Come . . . listen, learn, apply!
Date: Thursday, January 18, 2018
Location: DoubleTree Hilton, 237 South Broad Street
Registration at 8:00 AM, programs begins sharply at 8:30 AM and concludes around 10:30 AM
$60 per Philly Ad Club Member and Corporate Member Guests
$90 per non-member
$35 per student member
*If you were originally registered for the January 4th event and are unable to attend on January 18th, please email office@phillyadclub to receive an event credit towards another Philly Ad Club event during this year.
*The difference in non-member rates paid by a company or individual over a six-month period may be applied up to the maximum cost of a corporate or individual membership, respectively.
To register: REGISTER